Searching for male singers with a broad repertoire for weddings and corporate events in California. We are seeking new singers to train as band leaders and possibly brand and market for bookings in 2018 and 2019
- Ability to sing in the following styles: Top 40, Oldies 50s thru 90s, Country, R&B, Jazz Standards
- Experience as frontman with ability to engage large crowds
- Skill and professionalism that matches the quality of our upscale private events
- Ability to learn large amounts of material in a short amount of time, often with only key provided
- Able to play long shows, sometimes up to 6 hours with sets as long as 90 minutes
- Able to transition from song to song without pausing (mandatory for events where guests are dancing)
- Strong, polished look & personality - able to engage with audience and pump up the energy
- Professional, on time, prepared
- Flexible availability. Prefer a full time musicians who books a few weeks to a few months in advance. Most shows on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, with the occasional weekday show.
- Competitive pay based on the length of the show and the distance from home, ranging from $300 to $650 per event.
- Out-of-town travel, accommodations, some meals and a stipend provided
- Opportunity to join a community of working musicians and expand your network
- Opportunity to visit beautiful cities and venues
- A constructive performance environment where we encourage each other to continually improve and refine our craft.
Please Respond with:
- E-mail, phone number
- Brief description of who you are, what you do, and your experience
- Your qualifications - especially anything you may not have from the list above
- A live performance video